Requesting Commissioned Officer Status or Rank Updates

Users requesting addition to the Commissioned Officers or Lieutenant Mafia group must also send a Private Message containing their Enterprise Email Address to Son of the Raven. All requests require verification before they are processed.

How can I go to the 75th Ranger Regiment?

User avatar
Posts: 1364
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:00 am
Location: CONUS for now...

How can I go to the 75th Ranger Regiment?

Postby Grumble_and_Grunt Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:56 pm

You can put in your packet, including OERs, ORB, APFT, Letters of Rec from your CO CDR and BN CDR at a minimum, and a 4187 signed by your BDE commande...login to view the rest of this post

Return to “Infantry”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest